At Gettechforce we help companies build their teams. We currently have over 15 remote developers in Egypt and are looking to expand our team now, by looking for 1 remote Software Architect
The role will be Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm as the main development hub is in Europe. After some time and when some trust has been built up, our other developers have moved to a Sunday – Thursday work week.
This is a full time role, but you will be a private contractor and responsible for your own taxes / insurance etc. It will be 100% remote, so you can work from where ever you want.
We are currently expanding our team in Egypt, so you will have access to our other developers and we plan on having nights out and events with other team members as we continue to grow.
What you will do:
- Create and drive the execution of target-state cloud-native architecture for our end-to-end software platform
- Drive architecture consistency and technology decisions across all platform components to harmonise integration, maximise reuse and align investment with customer expectations and technology vision
- Perform a hands-on role, where you will work with a subset of engineers to deliver proof-of-concepts in, Node/Typescript/React, or other platform/languages as needed
- Partner with customers (internal / external), business operations & support, engineering, and product to become a trusted customer advocate for platform development and implementation.
- Define and execute software platform security standards and compliance across all components to ensure against unwanted platform and data breaches (Infrastructure Security)
- Be the sounding board for validating and introducing new technologies, including 3rd-party applications and open-source solutions
- Understand total cost of ownership & technology trade-offs
- Evangelise and educate engineering team on best practices for delivering world class software solutions
- Assume deep business knowledge of area or areas aligned
- Define our application analytics strategy with Product Management
- Ensure System & Infrastructure architecture results in high reliability and low outages as key measure of success