Supply chain controlling and planning Role:
- Lead the planning process for supply chain costs (Cost assumptions, productivity…)
- Monitor supply chain performance with relevant KPIs against targets.
- Responsible for monitoring, analysis and evaluating of plan/ forecast vs. actual supply chain costs
- Periodic physical count for the affiliate and distributor stock.
- Track the DIH, stock coverage and shelf life along with the Supply Chain team for the affiliate and the distributors.
- Control & analyze the working capital KPIs to improve the cash flow.
- Analyze the cost of sales breakdown of the manufactured / imported goods.
- Develop an informed analysis & commentaries on the actual logistics costs breakdown performance vs targets and project forecasts
Marketing controlling and planning Role
- Lead the planning process for marketing costs (Marketing cost initiatives, Marketing and trade marketing plans…)
- Monitor the receiving of the trade marketing services and POS vs plan.
- Control, track and analyze the marketing & SCM Actual spending vs Budget.
- Prepare Monthly/quarterly reports analyzing performance drivers.
- Responsible for Brand Sales, Profitability and Cost Controlling through KPI based steering.
- Act as a finance business partner to the Marketing & SCM teams.
- Performing pre & post assessments for marketing investment on new launch.
- Perform ROI analysis for the Marketing investment per activity and find opportunities of efficiencies.